Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just the Two of Us

Shana had an appointment this morning so it's just me and Nate. I feel fairly rested with 6 hours sleep. I've had my shower and coffee as Nate sucked on his pacifier and made groaning "ehh" noises. He's now on the little blue chair that makes ocean sounds and floats bubbles around a scene of 2 tropical fish and a starfish -- technically another fish I guess. The important thing is that the fish are not realistic and as a result Nate is not impressed or doesn't notice or both. I don't think he loves the chair with its stupid "soothing vibration" option. It never soothes him. Oh, wait, check it out, I am definitely right about this, Nate does not like the chair. He's starting to squirm. He's crying. Ugggg.

Hmmm, let's try the swinging chair...

OK, that didn't work.

Wait, here's Grandma Simma at the door. So much better than 3 stupid fish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment