Monday, March 11, 2013

A scene after buying a car

Bizarre scene tonight after coming back with a new car (Subaru Outback):

Nate had just taken a bath and Shana was changing Mack's diaper when we heard a scream coming from the couch. Nate was naked and jumping around and he must have started coughing and thus gagging or something and so he threw up all over the couch. He started bawling. Shana and Mack came in and Mack was crying since Shana had the audacity to try to dress him. What happened, I asked Nate and he said I THREW UP and then he walked towards our bathroom and then he threw up some more. It got on Nate's feet. I dipped his feet in the bath which was still draining and then got a wet towel to clean the floor. Then Nate slipped on the wet floor. I SLIPPED ON DA FLOOR, he cried. I picked him up. Then I picked up a nasty couch cushion to clean that. IT'S ON DA PILLOW TOO, Nate pointed out. Why did you throw up? I asked Nate. I DON'T KNOW, was all he could say. Mack gobbled down a piece of American cheese after he finally settled down.



No comments:

Post a Comment