Thursday, November 8, 2012

Singalong




Every Tuesday the Edge hosts a kiddie singalong which is more or less chaos-- lots of babies making noise while an odd woman plays guitar --but its something to do on these cold afternoons. Nate is -- rightly so-- over these. He did his fair share as a baby and this time opted to watch three fratty guys play simulation golf while I took Mack into the music room. Mack loved it and crawled right into the center if the room to play his maracas on his back--as Nate used to do. As the pediatrician recently said at his nine month (nine months!!!) check up, he doesn't seem to have any stranger anxiety. And the guitar lady noted he seemed very excited by the music. I remember Nate having a similar experience in Audra Rox's classes, and Nate has recently taken to dancing, showing us his "new moves" and "old moves" at home. 

1 comment:

  1. You know I am a pathetic great-aunt because I check this blog like every other day. So thank you for posting new stuff! I love these boys - bring them to Israel so I can hug them please.

    ReplyDelete