Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sitting up??

Nate is sitting up. It's a whole new perspective for him and us. But Nate doesn't quite have the balance down; he topples over. So, the best place to practice is on the bed, where he can fall back and to the side and it's no big thing. This morning however, I sat him up in his crib and he wobbled and fell back on that crib mattress and it stunned him a little. He thought about crying but I buried my face into his stomach and he quickly erupted in giggles. He'll get this sitting up thing eventually. And then we'll start tackling the challenge of nabbing backhand grounders in the hole between shortstop and third and firing the long throw to first base...

1 comment:

  1. guess he figured if they keep making me have tummy time i'll show 'em and just sit the heck up. parents, are they dumb or what? they're so excited about me sitting up they completely forgot about my possible flat head. heh heh.

    ReplyDelete