Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SLEEP



Dr. Newman told us we had to stop feeding Nate at night--he was generally waking once between 1-4am to eat. She said he could go without food (he's 17 pounds now!) and he should learn to do it sooner rather than later. We discussed this with great fear and after a couple glasses of wine, Michael proposed an alternative: I could opt out of the whole experience if I got a new tattoo. I decided to stick it out. Night one: Nate wakes at 3 and cries straight until 4, then is quiet. He wakes at 7:30 happy and naps well all day. Night two: Nate wakes at 4 and cries until 4:30 then sleep until 8! He wakes so happy he doesn't even call out for us--and then proceeds to eat an enormous amount of yogurt (his new fave.) How did we get so lucky?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I LOVE that picture of Nate sleeping. I just want to cuddle him like CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete